We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Bryant University GPA, SAT and ACT GraphBryant University GPA, SAT Scores and ACT Scores for Admission. Data courtesy of Cappex.
How Do You Measure Up at Bryant University?
Calculate Your Chances of Getting In with this free tool from Cappex.
Discussion of Bryant University's Admissions Standards:
About a quarter of applicants to Bryant University in Rhode Island will not get in. Successful applicants will need solid grades and standardized test scores-the majority of successful applicants are above average. In the graph above, the blue and green dots represent students who won admission. Most had SAT scores of 1050 or higher (RW+M), an ACT composite of 21 or higher, and a high school average of a "B" or higher. Grades and test scores above these lower ranges will improve your chances, and you can see that many admitted students had grades in the "A" range. As for test scores, you don't even need to submit them for admission -- Bryant went test-optional in 2011.
Note that there are a few red dots (rejected students) and yellow dots (waitlisted students) mixed in with the green and blue in the middle of the graph. Some students with grades and test scores that were on target for Bryant did not get get in. Note also that a few students were accepted with test scores and grades a bit below the norm. This is because Bryant makes decisions based on more than numbers. Whether you use the Common Application or Universal Application, all prospective first-year students must write an application essay, list their extracurricular activities, and submit letters of recommendation. Also, Bryant takes into consideration the rigor of your high school courses, not just your grades. Finally, you can further strengthen your application by doing an optional interview.
To learn more about Bryant University, high school GPAs, SAT scores and ACT scores, these articles can help:
Articles Featuring Bryant University:
- Top Rhode Island Colleges and Universities
- Bryant University Goes Test-Optional
- Northeast Conference
If You Like Bryant University, You May Also Like These Schools
- Suffolk University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- University of Connecticut: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Babson College: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Boston College: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Syracuse University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Endicott College: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Drexel University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Fairfield University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- University of Vermont: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- University of New Hampshire: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Providence College: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph